Kowski Law Office represents clients in immigration cases, with a focus on family based applications, including bringing family members to the United States, applying for Permanent Resident Status and Naturalization. Case types include:
- I-130 Petitions filed by U.S. citizens or permanent residents on behalf of family members who want to live permanently in the United States
- I-129F Fiance Petitions and Fiance Visas and the subsequent application for permanent resident status
- I-730 Refugee/Asylee Petitions
- Immigrant Visa applications
- Applications for individuals who entered the United States without a visa or other travel documents and want to obtain legal status in the United States through their U.S. citizen or permanent resident family member
- Waivers for inadmissibility grounds such as unlawful presence, criminal convictions, fraud and prior deportations
- I-485 Application for Adjustment of Status (green card)
- I-751 Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence
- N-400 Application for Naturalization
In full representation, Jennifer represents you from start to finish. She prepares your forms and application package, submits all documents to the government, communicates with the government on your behalf, prepares you for your interview and answers your questions and concerns throughout the process. If you are scheduled for an interview in Minneapolis, Minnesota, Jennifer will attend the interview with you. Most cases are charged a flat fee and monthly payment plans are available.
If you want to handle your immigration case on your own but you need help with a small portion of your case, Jennifer can meet with you to offer brief advice or assistance. Some examples include reviewing and explaining notices from immigration, legal research, inquiring into the status of pending applications or attending interviews. You are welcome to schedule a consultation prior to hiring Jennifer for Limited Representation but it is generally not needed. Schedule your appointment now.